The TraceFREE® center feed system is used for longer systems typically without branch lines, and is best for mid-range and high temperature applications. It does not require insulated pipe joints or flange gaskets.
- Typically Used For Point to Point Applications
- Best For Mid-range And Higher Temperatures (≥ 400°F/ 204°C)
- Does Not Require Use of Insulated Pipe Joints Or Dielectric Flange Gaskets
- Grounded At Each End
The TraceFREE® end feed system is the most common and is used with piping systems that have several branches. Excellent for both low- and mid-range temperatures, an end feed system is easier to install than a center feed system.
- Most Common Used
- Excellent for Lower and Mid-Range Temperatures (< 400°F/204°C)
- Can be Used on Multiple Branch Applications Systems
- Simpler Installation
For more information, contact us.